“wahala” as shop that students went to plug their phones got fire

A lot of students have been put into “one chance” as the place where they went to plug their phones got fire.

The location where this incident took place was not unveiled.

According to information, the students that were not having light in their hostel decided to charge their phones at a shop, and later the shop goes up in flames.

Information source stated that the phones that were inside the shop that got fire worth tens of millions.

See video below

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by GossipMillNaija (@gossipmilltv)

As video went wide on social media, it has gotten many reactions from netizens. See some below.

@fashion_magicblog –“Please they should give way,we know it’s not easy to buy phones but please just be fine that is what matters, you can get phones back.”

@thatlankyboii– “Nah to risk am go pack all the phones I can get, then the owners of the phone would pay to collect it from me almost half the price for each phone

@tinukevibes– “na the phone dey pain some people, yhe building no pain dem chaii”

@osagiator_ewean–“gabriel If them by mistake catch person wey cus am eh lol I swear he own don finish”

@boyzuco– “I am a young upcoming artist trying to hit the top, a follow and support from anyone reading this will mean a lot to me”