A woman lost her life after being poisoned by her jealous friends.
To be the first to know when we post something new, join our Telegram group by clicking 👉 HERE 👈
Twitter user @EmpressAdusei said that the deceased, who was her niece, had just been awarded a scholarship to study in France when she tragically passed away.
”My niece was poisoned by her friends because she had a scholarship to go to France I can’t even breath right now I’m actually finished… she’s Gone”
We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.