BBNaija JMK narrates how the fire in her room broke out

JMK who is a former housemate of big brother naija show has narrated how the unfortunate incident occurred, that led her room burnt down completely.

Recall that FirstNaijaGist shared a video capturing the room of JMK that got burnt completely.

This is also coming after JMK condemned those who referred the outrageous event as clout chasing while leaving sensitive comments on JMK’s page.

The realtor has narrated that the cause of the outbreak is due to her Air Conditioner that caught fire from a sudden electrical increase voltage that occurred on Tuesday, around 4am while she was sleeping.

She said;

“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room. I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *