Following the death of a lady who got bitten by a snake in her water closet, another Nigerian man has discovered a snake in his bathroom.
To be the first to know when we post something new, join our Telegram group by clicking 👉 HERE 👈
According to the man who live in Lagos, he said he observed the movement of the snake in a bucket inside his bathroom.
It was easy for the snake to invade the house because the man lives in a ground floor apartment.
The man however showed his adopted precautionary measure that he will now be using in order to ensure safety and not to end as the other Lady who met her demise through this same way.
Watch video below
We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.